Thursday, September 1, 2011

I SWARE..

If one more person tells me I am in the wrong for leaving my abusive marriage, especially his commander so I will be calling jag tomorrow to get to talk to someone who isn't going to talk to me like he knows everything about what happened and how to live my life..hell no! 
reason why I will probably hurt a few people if i could get away with it.  I wish there was a such thing I could use one pass going to jail card for something I did wrong, I would in a heart beat not gonna lie, but since there is no such thing I will just vent to my blog and wish Karma would hurry up and do her job damn it! 

On to a more positive note, because I know yall don't want to hear me gripe and bitch about all that stuff, and its not me to be miss negative nancy! This last week has been quite amazing I have caught up with some girl friends from high school that I havent spoken to in awhile, hung out with family, almost fully potty trained the girls, and just enjoying life without all the negative remarks and so forth! Oh and he started the divorce papers today hopefully not to much longer and I will be a free women and get my life to how I want it, and enjoy life being single I am not sure if I want to ever get married anymore, after all I went through but maybe one day I will have the family I dreamed of since I was a little girl, a girl can dream right? 

Well I am off to bed long day tomorrow nighty night :) 

No comments: