Sunday, September 18, 2011

So life has been pretty great lately, 
I finally found a job, well just asked for my job back at Ruby Tuesdays but not the same one this one is a little further like 10 mins because I rather not go back to the one I use to work at since my ex still works there and he hates me i broke his heart, the drive is not to bad especially since my car is good on gas and I will be bartending and serving yahh me hello money and my future roomie has an interview on wed at the same one :)


 meet my future roomie,  K; we're looking into houses and apartments to move into by october hopefully we will find a cute not to expensive one because I am ready to be out of my parents house, not that I dont like living there I guess just after being out on my own for awhile i got use to not having someone tell me what or how to do things, and I will only be like 20 mins away at most from them so I think it will be great  :)


fall is getting closer, we have gotten sneak peeks of it the last few days..fall & spring are my favorie but my sinuses are out of control so i am ready for the weather to be cool :)


I received my divorce papers in the mail the other day, I am glad I got them honestly it means I am that much closer to having a negative abusive asshole in my life who treated my like shit; I HATE that it came to this because before I got married I never believed in getting divorced, but then again I thought he was the one and he was so different until a few months after we got married and I moved to texas! I guess thats what I get for not knowing him well enough and rushing into marriage because I was pregnant; never a good idea, lesson learned :)

 my sister sent me this the other day so true:

‎"To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice: " Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives; Broke-az, Po-az, LYIN-AZ, CHEATIN-AZ, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, , Goodfornothingaz, Lazyaz, and especially his third cousin Beatinyouaz. Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz...." 

I literally almost peed myself..too funny! :)

But I am one happy girl lately, no man= no problems, good friends, family, beers and just life is amazing no more negative nancy :) 

good nigghttt bloggy friends :)






1 comment:

J and A said...

New follower! Good post. So glad you are having better times!