Tuesday, October 18, 2011

oh life

So I have been m.i.a. with no excuse really, just dealing with some hard times! 
I am not gonna get into detail, because I don't know who all reads my blog
and I don't want anyone that knows me or doesn't to judge me, I just need some prayers to get through it! 
I am okay, im just going through a rough patch in life, 
and trying to get myself back into the right direction! 
Which I will as soon as all this passes by, I am strong I know I can handle what God has given me even though sometimes I wish he didn't trust me so much...lol!
I believe in him and know everything will be ok, so I am putting it in his hands and praying to overcome this and for it too build me as a person and learn from my mistakes! :)

& if you do say a prayer for me, please don't do this kinda praying, i think someone already beat ya too it..haha




With all this bullshit that is happening I learned and want to do:
1.I learned who my true friends are
2. family is always there for you
3. God has a plan for me
4. life is about learning from your mistakes and not making the same one twice
5. I am going to talk to some recruiters tomorrow; I think joining the military is something I need to do, for my country, family, friends and myself! 
6. Be a better person
7. dont lean towards things that arent good for me
8. Get back in a better relationship with my mom & dad
9. Make time for God, and pray and go to church more!
10. CHANGE for myself 

I am going to try to blog more, now that i have all the negativity out of my life
and more time to get back in control of my life and not just vent on here :) 

No comments: