Monday, November 7, 2011

signed, stamped, sealed & shipped...



On Friday, I finally had the strength and courage to sign and mail out the divorce papers,
I waited so long because I wanted to make sure that is what I wanted...
It was one of the hardest things to do, but one of the best decisions I have made!
I didn't deserve half the stuff I had put up with in my marriage;
but I put up with it all because I was in love and my heart was set he was the one 
and he had me believe I couldn't have or do better!
Love is blind, only when you blame yourself and don't want to believe the truth!

I don't regret it...
I have changed a lot going through this,
I have two angels in heaven who keep me going their my guardian angels;
I have grown strong, but hell I had to fight myself to get through it;
I learned to fight for myself and follow my heart and mind;
I learned to let go of things that I can't change;
I learned if someone truly loves you, 
they wouldn't hurt you they would protect you! 
I am a strong person thanks to this,
my heart is still hurting but time will heal it;
 my Prince can find me one day until then
I will be on my couch, eating junk food, and watching cartoons... 

:)
Just some quotes I love that keep me going...










No comments: