Tuesday, November 1, 2011

to do..or not to do


First off I hope everyone had a great & safe HALLOWEEN!
For once I didn't go out and by a costume I was Jwoww off jersey shore but the southern belle version of her! at least thats what I told some people, even though I clearly came dressed as yours truly, myself haha. 


s, me, g, & k :)




Since I have no chance of being able to go into the military for a year or two (even if then),
I decided I want to go back to college? What for you ask? 
Eff if I know I have no idea for sure what I wanna be when i grow up!
My mind changes everyday! I wanna be so many different things, not just have one career, I get bored EASY!!! So what do I do?? ahhh...its so stressful having to pick a career not knowing if you are gonna love it or not knowing I dont have the real experience hands on..hmm!!!  

Here is some of the careers I want or thought about doing:
the top 3


Elementary Teacher:
 I love kids and helping/watching them learn new things, 
and would love making the little crafts for their projects in there class.
Also, when I get married again if I ever do and have kids, I will be off every weekend, holiday and summer to be able to spend time with my family! 

Or will I end up like Mrs. Diaz on Bad Teacher? lol.
(Totally off subject but if you haven't seen this movie you better run your happy butt to redbox
 and rent it this shizz is soo hilarious!)




or


Pediatric Dental Hygienist-
I don't mind teeth okay well I don't mind kids mouth, they don't know better about all the proper ways of keeping your teeth cleaned the right way! I use to hate the dentist until I had one hygienist who cared and taught me everything was ok and teach me the right way, and ever since then I have wanted to be one for KIDS ONLY! 
adults know better and some of there teeth, gag me now! I rather not touch them haha! 
So I know a lot of dental offices are both kids and adults! But I would want to mainly work with just the children! 

or


Office Manager/ Receptionist

My mom has always been one, she loves it! I always use to go to work with her and help her, and when I was in high school I worked at my uncles Chiropractic office as his assistant/ receptionist... 
I loved it, the only thing is they don't always pay that well! 

If all else fails, I guess I will have to be a...


hahaha.

IM ONLY KIDDING! I could never be a stripper, not me! I may have been on a pole a lot, but not for a job only exercise or out dancing! Never got paid for my horrible pole dancing skills! 

but honestly...

part of me still wants to go into the military, but knowing there is a chance that I won't be allowed too, kills it! I can't just wait around waiting and then find out I won't be able to! So college will be good for me, I am honestly thinking about just getting my associates degree in General Studies until I figure out for sure what career I want to do or if I can get into the military! One thing is for sure I dont want to be living with my parents forever, I plan to be out in two years max! Love them to death but I am becoming a big girl I need to put these on...

my big girl panties and grow up and move out on my own with a big girl job...
hahaha :) 









1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love your blog girl! I left you an award on my blog you may want to check it out:)