Tuesday, November 29, 2011

holy moly...I am...

Where has November gone?!?
let me answer that for you..well at least in my case... i started my new job and literally working almost everyday. and of course going out with my friends for a drink (ok maybe way more than ever needed for me), getting sick again, a FINAL DIVORCE, thanksgiving, FOOTBALL and I just got back from seeing a sweet buah in georgia :)
and holy moly
I cant believe Christmas will be here in less than a month...
and I haven't done any shopping whatsoever you know where all my money has been going?
in de bank or in my secret hiding place getting saved for court that is in a week or so...
that I am not ready because this shit is expensive, never ever again will I do that eva eva again...
but I go talk to my lawyer again tomorrow to officially hire his expensive butt to get me out of this mess but first push back my court date for-umm-ever...not, a girl can dream right? but hopefully a couple of months so I can save more of my precious hard earned moneys working my little butt off...

So anywho...
I will update in sections :)

ohhh and i know my last post was a little too much of my bitching..PMS got the best of me..
and I so over slept for that appointment and it is rescheduled in Dec sometime...



Divorced...

My Divorce is FINAL...
YES you read that right... this girl is finally single officially and I can't be more happy so what do I do?
throw a divorce party... i know some people think that is wrong trust me I heard from quite a few people so before I get to  the pics you shall read my facebook status from the other day (if you don't agree) :

Those of you who have a problem with me celebrating my divorce with my divorce party can get over it... U were not ever in my marriage, or ever had to put up with a unsupportive, lying, abusive spouse...so if I wanna celebrate guess what I am bc I am finally out of misery and putting up with him and cheers to a new life and new beginnings so f off and ur opinion isnt needed and never will be :)


So now that we have that all cleared up... 
here are some of the pics...
yes I had too many shots.. and was a weee bit intoxicated okay extremely








Work


I started my new job... Trained for 5 days and 5 tests to pass, then had a week of what they call "audition week" to make sure it works out for you and your the person they were looking for and the best part of the crazy weeks is my best friend "S" got hired the same day so we had orientation, training and audition week together..I love working there now making way better money, enjoying work and getting along with everyone who works there AND entertaining the customers just gotta say thats my favorite part...


me "hard at work" :)



Thanksgiving


This year was the first year I didn't get to spend turkey day with my family or in louisiana, it felt so weird staying at home with all my family spread across the U.S.
So I spent it with some friends who also didn't have family around to celebrate...
So the night before me and "K" went shopping for food..
and the next morning we went to cooking..
We made ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, mac n cheese, green bean casserole, corn bread, sweet potatoes, rolls, pie and WINE :)


all of it turned out amazing and I am so thankful for so much...

Georgia <3





Football


rolll tideee baby
#2 







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get Pumped! Accessory Swap is FO REALLLL happening over at my place.

http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and congrats on the divorce being final!