Thursday, February 2, 2012

im back with a lot of...

Great news...

First off, I am sorry for my lack of blogging lately! 
I have been super busy since I last posted..

AND 

IT 

BEGINS 

WITH

Planning my trip out to....

to go see my marine


IN 12 DAYS, FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!!
I am so excited <insert happy dance>

Im gonna be flying out on Valentines Day and get there around 3pm over there and then we have decided on a full on cuddlefest with wine, movies, and some loving (tmi? oh well, like everyone doesn't do it..hehe)

ALSO...



It has been a whole month since I quit smoking, and let me tell you I feel so much better... I also haven't been going out and drinking!!!
I'm so happy I actually stuck to my resolution  goal...

ohhhh again also...

I got a promotion at work...
hello raise... 
because I am now a certified trainer!!!


Goodbye ugly orange name tag...haha!

But since I became a trainer, some of the girls haven't been the nicest since they were not asked to be one and they have been there longer than I have! Jealous bitches! I am sorry I actually do my job, then worry about which customer I wanna take home, or which drug I wanna do tonight!!! I don't go to work to make friends, I go there to make money to pay my bills and work hard for my money!

Here is some of the few hurtful words they have said:

"She's only been here a few months, how does she get to be a trainer! She's not even that pretty. She's too tall. She blah blah blah!!!" 

DRAMA!!!
Gotta
LOVE 
IT..

I told J about it and was talking to him about and how I was hurt by some cruel stuff they have been saying, what I put isn't even half of the things they have said! 
He helped me realize what they're doing and helped me figure out their trying to push me till I quit! 
WON'T HAPPEN!!!

I posted this on facebook today... it nailed it!!!

People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
The good you do will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spent years building might be destroyed overnight. Build anyway.
People really need help, but attack you if you help them. Help them anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world your best you've got anyway. ♥



2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How great! Have a wonderful time with him! That's great on not smoking, you can keep it up!! Don't let those girls get to you. Just stay focused because they won't last!

Emily said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you have lots of wonderful things to look forward to! I just found your blog and I love it! Now following!

Emily :]
http://thewideworldofe.blogspot.com/