Sunday, February 12, 2012

my week :)

Hello ladies (and gents...if you're reading)
My life has been quite stinking busy,
I swear I live at my work and by me being there so much I am starting to seriously hate it, 
but love the money!!! 
I have been able to pay all my bills (including the late ones), saved money & get a few new outfits for my trip to see my boyfriend!!!

 I promise I am gonna get better at blogging when I get back from Cali! 
In 2 days not 4 (i thought I took on for today's countdown but i effed it up..haha) I will be hopping my happy ass on a plane to be in his arms again! I am beyond excited!
I am leaving on Valentines day and once I get there, we are gonna have a night in with lots of making up lovings, wine, movies and take out! Some girls would probably have a fit by not going out somewhere on this day, but me I am more than happy to stay in as long as I am next to him! :) 



He semi planned out our week when I am visiting:
He is taking me to a wine tasting one night and getting a nice hotel,
six flags one day, dinner and a movie, comedy show and he gets to meet my older brother one of the days! Plus a lot more that is more of the big stuff, I will be surely taking lots of pics! 


But other shanagains or however the hell you spell it from this week...

is i puts some blonde back in my hair I am so getting tired of brown, you likey? 


I have been eating out way too much this week... but I can't help I am a fat girl at heart don't judge! ;)

I finally had time to hang out with some good friends...
& of course we goofed around and took stupid pics!




tanning yay for not being so pasty, excuse my wine and food belly! hehe

& last but not least I finally got to meet baby d.
He loves his auntie court :)









2 comments:

Denise said...

I am so happy you're doing so well. And so happy you get to see your man for Valentine's Day. I cannot wait to read about it and see your cute pictures :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, you sound so happy and that's what really matters! I hope you have a great time in CA with your man. I can't wait to hear all about it once you return!