Monday, February 27, 2012

long distance love.

 So today I am gonna talk about my long distance relationship with J.
He is a U.S. Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton in California,
and I am back patiently waiting for him to move back around Aug- December to GA.
when he get out of the Marines to go back to school so he can become an officer in the military! :) 



If you didn't know.
We have been in a relationship since the end of November.
We didn't go "facebook" official until the beginning of this month! 
(Everybody knows facebook makes the shit legit..lol!)
Why you ask? We didn't really know how this long distance shiz was gonna work out.

 
But somehow we manage it and it does work because I mean look at us we're too cute not to be a couple! hehe. I kid, but seriously we are happy to spend a little time together, even if that means more time apart. 

A lot of people think we're crah-crahzyyy!
(yeah..you probably do as well, it's okay.)








We talk on the phone for hours sometimes every night,
we send cute little lovey dovey messages too each other all day long,
send pictures and videos too each other randomly,
skype sometimes. Plan sweet little things we're going to do when we see each other next.
And, once we do get to see each other again,
hello again butterflys; first kiss, hug, etc. again; can't keep hands off of each other the whole time we are together; you know all the mushy lovey dovey stuff! :) 
We make it work and our love is strong! 






A lot of people think we're crah-crahzyyy!
(yeah..you probably do as well, it's okay.)
LOVE MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS ;)


You stand by me
And you believe in me
Like nobody ever has
When my world goes crazy
You're right there to save me
You make me see how much I have
You're more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
And I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend

(Just had to add this... he told me he loved me when I was in California & this is how it went!
J: You promise you won't be mad at me.
Me: (confused face) i don't think i can unless you did something really bad.
J: Courtney, i love you.
C: big smile, I love you too baby
 Feburay 17th :D)




3 comments:

Denise said...

My brother in law is stationed at Camp Pendelton!!! Small world :)

Megan Nachelle said...

CRAZY in love is the best way to be! :) This is very sweet.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think that's great that you guys are making it work.