Thursday, March 8, 2012

abc's of me :)

I decided to do something different today, since I know I have some new followers! 
Which makes me so happy that I may or may not do a happy dance every time I see I have a new one!
So here ya go the abc's of me :)  



Age and/or Anniversary: twenty one/ dating anniversary- Nov. 28,2011
Bed size: Queen...
Chore that you hate: taking the trash out, and folding/hanging up clothes.
Dessert: frozen yogurt, cupcakes, or brownies :)
Ethnic background: I only know that I have Irish and French in me, not sure what else.
Favorite color: Pink, turquoise, black and white! I recently have been in love with coral.
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Hometown: Born in Kanas City, Kanas; but I consider my hometown to be sweet home alabama where I was raised :)
Instruments I play: none... not my thing.
Job title:  Waitress
Kids: none... I have two dogs though that I consider my kids :)
Live: A little town right outside of Mobile, AL
Middle name:  Nicole
Natural hair color: Blonde with a hint of strawberry tint.
Overnight hospital stays:  none.
Pastimes:  Traveling, blogging, cooking/baking, working out, reading, shopping, tanning, browsing Pinterest (ha), facebook, work. 
Quote:  I love quotes, and there are way too many good ones to pick a favorite.
But my motto quote that keeps me going is: Everything happens for a reason! 
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: 1 older sister, and 2 brothers
Time you wake up: well since I don't get off of work till almost midnight, I go to bed around 1 or 2. I usually try to wake up at 10, 11 the latest.
Underwear: thong baby.  
Vegetable you hate: I love most veggies. Brussels sprouts, squash
Weather right now: Sunny and warm. :) 
X-Rays:  full body when I got in my wreck.
Yummy meal I make: my meatloaf is the bomb, I don't much anymore my mommy does since I live with them again since my divorce! 
Zoo Animal: monkeys all the way!  

2 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I LOVE frozen yogurt, too--YUM! Of course, I also love pink! Hope you had a great weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I use to live in Alabama! I was up in Huntsville!