Saturday, March 3, 2012

what im loving :)

So I know that the whole "What I'm Loving" post is for Wednesday's, but I feel like being a rebel
and doing it on a Saturday! :)


J got me a plane ticket to come see him, since he isn't able to come for Spring Break as planned! 
So in 38 days my happy little butt will be hopping on the plane, chugging alcoholic beverages so I won't freak out because of my fear of being air borne! haha. 
But it will all be worth it when I am back in his arms for a whole week! :D


After hearing so many great things about this book series,
I marched my butt into the book store and picked up a copy!
I haven't really got to start it since I have been super busy being lazy and not wanting to do a damn thing besides watch movies. But I plan to start it Monday! Hope it is as good as everyone makes it out to be. :)


Getting tan before I hit the beach & going back gradually to being back a blondie. :)

Actually sticking to working out!  Hello A LOT of squats, I am in need to get a ass! It is the cool thing now, duh! ;)

Going out with my twinsy, for some much needed girl time for these amazing drinks.


Dreamsicles drink
Whipped cream Vodka
Sunny D
& whip cream  

AMAZINGNESS :)

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! That's great that you're going back out to see him. That book series is SO good! I read it last year and then read the other two books in the same week!

Taylor said...

Congrats on the plane ticket! You are probably SO excited!