Tuesday, July 16, 2013

50 Facts about me... Part 1

Since it has been a long time since I posted 
and plenty of things have changed about me and my life.
I thought I would do 50 facts about me for everyone to get to know me better! :)

So here we go:

1. I am in a relationship .
(11-28-2011)

2. I was born in Kanas City, Kanas.

3. I was raised in Alabama near the mobile area.

4. I am a little over 6 ft. (it's a love-hate relationship)

5. I have a furbaby, Swayze, who is spoiled rotten not only by me but her daddy.

6. I live in Georgia.

7. i am addicted to all social media instagram, facebook, vine, youtube, pinterest you name it besides twitter and keek (i don't understand those two that well...lol)

8. i am in my twenties.

9. I have 0 kiddos, but I want 2 or 3 (one day)

10. I love taking pictures of everything :) 

11. i love reality tv.

12. I am a big homebody, i love spending time at home more then always going out and its a huge money saver.

13. I quit smoking  almost two years ago
(12-31-2011)

14. i am a momma's girl.

15. I love country music.. but listen to a little bit of everything! 

16. I want to be a Dental Hygienist when I grow up ;)

17.  my favorite colors are teal, coral, black & white.
but i tend to buy everything in pink.

18. I am a LEO (August 12th)

19. I am a natural blonde with hints of strawberry. 

20. I hate swimming in the ocean, i have a deadly fear of getting attacked by a shark but love being at the beach... i am weird i know :)

21. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood) 

22. I have worked in the restaurant industry since I was 16. 

23. I am addicted to cherry coke :D

24. I bought my first car by myself last May, one of my proudest moments thus far in life.

25. I am a wine-o.

COME BACK TOMORROW TO SEE THE NEXT 25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME! 



No comments: