Thursday, October 20, 2011

catching up: first up bourbon street :)




So me and my friend K took a little road trip...


 to New Orleans to see on of my friends who just moved down there a few months ago, and went down to the "famous"


two words to describe bourbon st:

CRAZY. FUN!


we started off our night with hand grenades after dinner with some amazing cajun food, 
which is one of the ways to when my heart; but not here nor for awhile :) 


all the entertainers down bourbon were old creeps who begged you to take a picture with them then after want you to tip them, excuse me? i believe your the one who asked me to take a picture with you, i believe your the one who needs to be tipping me..just sayin' 
and some of the people you see omgahhh i had a great laugh tho so its all good :) 



intense conversation and a hurricane drink omg every sip i took i thought i was taking a shot! 
this girl was drunk not soon after being down there..lol

I also rode a bull i will have to put the video up later when it is done downloading 
alcohol+bull rides= me falling off every 2 seconds
:) 




No comments: