Sunday, October 23, 2011

addiction?

So it's midnight here and I am up again for the 3rd night in a row, why?

Because I have an addiction...
not a terribly bad one if I say so myself! :)

Netflix is to blame because they have all the seasons besides the new one out of...

Gossip Girl.

I just finished watching Season 1, I know I am late to this show but I never knew what I was missing until now because the last few days I have been stuck in my comfy bed on netflix eating way too much junk food  (Dont worry I am still working out) but this is how I am wasting away my lovely time and I don't mind because I love it..even though SOME of the characters in this show I want to smack upside the head though but other than that I don't think I can leave my house until I finish the all the seasons...So if you don't hear from me don't worry I am stuck in my bed glued to this lovely show :) 

Thank you netflix for taking away my life 



No comments: