Tuesday, December 13, 2011

oops i did it again

Yes I am a horrible blogger, I admit it...
Sometimes I honestly have nothing to say write, which is a shocker to me! If you hung out with me outside of the blogger world you know I never shut up unless im sleeping!
haha.


My life has been pretty great the last few weeks.. minus one thing! 

My great paw paw Victor is an Angel in heaven since the 6th..
He was 97 years old four months shy of being 98!




He lived a long great life, our family knew he would be meeting God soon after he got very sick with and we all know he is in a better place pain free and watching over us all, I love you paw paw!


My big brother, Joey flew down from Cali to attend his funeral and is now in bama with us on leave until the 28th.. So if im not working I am spending time with him or trying to get over this stupid cough that decided to come back and attack my lungs and make me sound horrible and loose my voice for a day...umm not cool!!!
So doctor AGAIN tomorrow, to see what the eff is going on because I am pretty sure work is getting tired of this just as much as I am!


So pray that I find out what is going on..hopefully nothing bad!
(smoking probably isn't helping. smh..NEED TO QUIT AGAIN)


the rest of this post is gonna be random..
just like my crazy life :) 

  •  I had a scare this last week, I missed my period for a whole week and finally started today..which is not normal for me my period is always on time or early NEVER late, i took test after test too make sure I wasn't preggo ALL NEGATIVE, as much as I would love to be a mom, I am still young and not ready for a baby give me 5 years! :)  
  • I have some great ideas for my new years resolutions for 2012... still putting it all together so I can share it in a post later on :) 
Me and my family and some of my sister and bro-n-law friends and family are all going to Tennessee Jan. 5th- 8th and staying in a luxury cabin because the previous cabin we had from this rental company was sold to someone else so they upgraded us into a bigger better one FO- FREE.. :)














I cannot wait just have to find some cute winter clothes and new boots and all that cute stuff :) 








No comments: