Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Recap :)

I know everyone and the mommas are posting their recaps on Christmas and what cute gifts they got!
So I am definitely jumping on this wagon because I loves this wonderful holiday! :)

Even though it really didn't feel like Christmas this year, I enjoyed the family time and celebrating Jesus' Birthday :) 


This was our first ever in eighteen years that we spent Christmas in sweet home alabama and it was bittersweet; bitter because we didn't have all our family in and do our usually dirty santa, and seeing all my aunts/uncles, cousins, and g-parents, sweet because it was nice not having to travel a long 8 hrs, and being able to sleep on my own bed, ahh and of course the best part being able to enjoy peace & quiet and actually being able to open our gifts with just my immadiete family and eating christmas dinner together :)









Since my parents say I am too old for Santa now, 
my presents seemed to have a smaller quanity hmmpphhh.
but I still got what I wanted so I am still happpyyy :)

The pup dogs got their favorite treats, and Miss Santa is still in search for them a cute bed since the washer decided it got a little hungry and wanted to eat all the stuffing out of theirs..RUDE!! ha.


& for me, I got Miss Taylor Swifts perfume Wonderstruck..AMAZING!!! 
Sephora eyeshadow, lipgloss, blush and bronzer kit..
A pretty scarf, gloves and hat for Tennesse, bama still hasn't got the memo its winter yet! wth? 
Black boots I have been needing foreverrrrr and a day 
and twenty dollars from gma and gpa from my mommas side! 


We also had another dress- up day at work, I didn't want to wear the same thing as last time so I borrowed one of my co-workers who lucked out not having to have to work again, I had fun and not too many jobs let you have dress up days so I will enjoy it while I can :)



Both weeks costumes :) 

2011 Recap coming soon...and 2012's new goal forget resolutions they never stick for good :) 

No comments: