Sunday, December 18, 2011

never too old to play dress-up

This weekend has been a great one especially since my week sucked
because I was in bed all day sick with bronchitis and aunt flow decided too visit then too,
netflix, soup, cuddle time with the pups, redbox and lots of medicine let me survive it...
I missed work for three days so on Friday I was ready to get out of my house 
and go to work especially because we had our Christmas dress-up day :)


Gotta say I love my job and the people I work with I was "buddy the elfs...."
since i am too tall to be a real elf i settled to be his FUTURE WIFE :)




Afterwards we went out to have drinks to celebrate on of the hooters girl who graduated from college,
drank a few too many but had a blast :)


I decorated my room for christmas too :)



& dressed up the fur-babies as santa :) 



stayed tuned too my wish list to santa :) 




2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that tiny white tree! Love it!

Taylor said...

Your room is really cute!