Friday, December 16, 2011

twenty-five things about yours truly :)


1. I cannot sleep if I am hot, I have to have my room freezing and cuddled underneath the covers,
with one foot out.

2. I love popcorn dipped in nacho cheese... Don't knock it until you try it!

3. I love all music, but Country is def. my favorite.. & the only concerts I will attend have to be country artists or bands...

4. I got married at 19 because I was pregnant and thought "it was the right thing to do",
well it wasn't and now I am happily divorced at 21. I don't regret it because it taught me a lot, and me grow wiser and more independent! 

5. I still believe in LOVE & MARRIAGE... and hope one day I find it with, I know my Prince is out there waiting..

6. I was born in Kanas lived there until I was two, then moved to Sweet Home Alabama, I want to move outta Bama and move to either Florida, Georgia, or Tennessee.

7. I have no idea what I want to do when I "grow up",
can I just stay young forever? 

8. I am the biggest quote fan, if your friends with me on facebook you already know :)

9. I have had 2 miscarriages, and know in my heart I will be a mother when God plans for me too be one day.

10. I believe everything happens for reason someway, somehow.

11. i believe men in uniform are the sexiest...ha :)

12. I have two furbabies who i treat like my kids :)



13. I am trying to quit smoking...AGAIN. such a nasty habit of mine.

14. I love to read when I have the time :)

15. I get nervous when I talk on the phone, especially to strangers..lol.
im weird i know  

16. I take forever to get ready, because of so many distractions around me 
***cough cough facebook, blogger & pinterest cough***

17. im one of the laziest people, I am content with staying home watching movies, browsing the internet and being in my pj's all day

18. I tried out for Americas next top model and messed up on the interview horribly
(cameras, judges & being on spotlight is NOT for me and i am okay with it just b/c I am 6ft tall doesn't mean I am meant to be a model...hahaha)

19. I take pictures of everything fun little hobby of mine :)

20. I love being organized, but I can never keep my room clean im messy, but not dirty.

21. I am the biggest smartass ever

22. I change my hair a lot i use to be a blonde :)



23. I am a momma's girl
<3


24. reality tv makes me happy

25. I hate mornings, I am a night owl...stay up all night sleep all day :)

What are 25 random things about you? 



1 comment:

Jam, Rio, Bri, Rissa said...

I can see me liking popcorn dipped in nacho cheese too. Sounds delish.