Thursday, June 2, 2011

deployment call :(

So my husband got a call saying he may have to deploy in 30 to 90 days! I am usually stronger when it comes to facing something hard, but for this to come out of nowhere and it not even being my husbands unit and them just needing people in his mos hit me hard, I felt like my heart got ripped out of my chest just knowing the fact he MAYBE going no 100% but still, so I guess the famous phrase for the army "hurry up and wait" is here! This will be my first deployment if he goes and I am scared shitless, and have so much going on in my head and a million and 1 questions! 

Mostly about what the hell am I gonna do? Do I stay at our duty station or go back to stay with my parents!? Everyone is saying stay at your duty station a lot of negative about going back to family! I think I am gonna stay here at Hood, but not positive! I have school here and other army wives who have or are going through the exact same thing as I am or will be! Back where my family and his family (who are still upset or whatever they are with me) and a bunch of drama as it being a small time and little immature girls like to make up stuff and a place I can only stand a little at a time I am leaning towards "its gonna cause lots of issues or problems"!

 I believe I should make a pros and cons list of both and make my decision from there will be the best idea! Any advice would be helpful and much needed! But I have to get going I have a lot of cleaning to do oh the joys of being little miss housewifey! :) 

No comments: