Saturday, June 11, 2011

life has been crazyyy...

sorry i been so absent from the blogging world I have been crazy busy, school started monday that should explain a lot im only taking two classes but still I am not use to being up before 8 to 10ish, it especially sucks now bc I have an 8 in the morning class monday- thursday... and i have been trying to get myself on a scheldule like my husband (5 am- 10 or 11 pm) Lets just explain this I am not a morning person and I love my sleep so getting up at 5 in the freaking morning to bring my husband to work 20 mins there and 20 mins back  (he better be glad I love him..lol) and then rushing to get ready to be at school by 730 so I can get parking has lead to me living on my liquid crack aka coffee and being in this funky mood i have been in I believe it is just getting use to this new scheldule and lack of sleep! lol.

But other than that life has been suprisingly going great...here is why :)




  •  school is something I actually enjoy now, I know weird, but my teachers are awesome, and I am learning a lot everyday and think I will do amazing this semester! 
  • My husband is going to reinlist into a new mos and hopefully he gets it, its just a long process to get in and a whole bunch of other stuff, so hopefully he does and then we will be out of the hood hopefully this new mos could make us just stay here, effin shoot me if it does! lol.
  • i think i finally decided on what i want to major in and that is maternal and neonatal nursing, i love babies and i would enjoy it, execpt the sad parts to it which i know will happen! and maybe i wont have baby fever as much..lol 
  • its been 49 days since i quit smoking, and I really don't even crave them anymore at all yayy :)
  • my sister got married last month :) 
my sister and me :) 




also some great news I started selling Scentsy wickless candles!
amazing and i started this job to share my addiction and love for them!

if you never heard of it here is a link to answer all your questions! :)
FAQ :)

& THE SPRING AND SUMMER CATALOG IF YOU ARE INTERESTED :)
scentsy spring summer catalog!

If you would like to place an order with me...
https://courtneywestwood.scentsy.us/Home

here are some of the products :)

my favorite scents:


plug-ins :)


full size warmers :)


how it works:









    No comments: