Wednesday, June 22, 2011

such a busy bee..

Lately I have been such a busy bee, school is taking over my life and its quite exhausting along with everything else! Last Friday, me and my hubs both had off for once together, usually its he is working im at school, or im off school he is working and so forth! So we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together but anyways back to last Friday. we planned on having a lazy day but my cousins came in town to visit my other cousins who live pretty close so we all went out to Belton Lake on the boat having a great time drinking,water skiing, tubing, swimming and cliff jumping (well not me..hell no i will NEVER jump off of a cliff where i can slip and fall off and land on something and possibly die b/c I have no idea what is in the water!) lol. ok im a worry wort about those things but if I can't see where I will land I am not jumping off of anything, not a chance! I cant wait to get my computer charger in the mail to post pictures but that will have to wait a few more days because little miss chuggs decided to use it for her teething habits! I am dying without my computer I feel so lost and the only computer is my husbands and he is usually on it..lol..so i am patiently waiting its arrival lol! But I promise once I get my computer back I will be on more and post pics.. :)

No comments: