Sunday, June 26, 2011

over the weekend :)

I was so nervous for this weekend to come because ever since the last time me and danny spilt his parents didn't care for me too much, they weren't very excited to hear the news of us getting back together either! We haven't spoken in like 6 months and then they were coming to visit so I had no idea what to expect when they came! But everything seemed to go pretty great my niece came with them so it let off some of the nervousness I had! lol.. We all went to a lot of Harley stores and Ikea in Austin on Friday since my hubby got him a new motorcycle and I found the cutest helmet ever and cute clothes there mostly black pink and bedazzled makes it a lot more exciting since I am not the biggest fan of motorcycles! Im a big scardy cat! 

I want to take pin up pictures on my husband harley for him now only to find a photographer to do something like these :) 


Back to the weekend Saturday we had a surprise for our niece and went to Sea World in San Antonio and had a blast we got to pet a dolphin, see shamu and ride some rollercoasters, our niece loved it but man was that texas heat horrible!

here is some pictures:








but I guess my fun filled weekend had to be taking over by a mean sinus infection so I been laying in bed and on the couch all day letting the hubby take care of me! 
So back off to bed I go hope everyone had a great weekend :) 

No comments: