Tuesday, June 14, 2011

everyone meet :)


OUR NEW FURBABY CHUGGS :)

she is almost 11 weeks i need to find out her exact birthday! lol.
but...
Chuggs is our new addition to our family, 
and the hubbys baby since swayze is mine! but it seems that chuggs is more a ladies dog and scared of men bc of the deep voices so she has been loving on me more and the hubs is getting a bit jealous! aww i  am sure she will warm up to him it has taken her awhile to get use to everything execpt for swayze they get along great and love to play fight! at first swayze didn't know how to act, she is my baby and I spoiled her and now she has to share her momma and everything else, one thing she wasn't gonna share was her food bowl, she snipped at poor chuggs, and chuggs seemed to understand b/c now one eats and they switch which is fine with me as long as they don't get mean to one another or try to hurt each other! Also chuggs is almost potty trained yay :) 

me and our girls :)


:)

No comments: