Sunday, July 3, 2011

random happenings in my life :)

Life has been crazy busy lately, I started selling scentsy a few weeks ago and been trying to get started with that lets just say selling scentsy is the "cool thing" to do around here, everyone and their momma sells it  here so its very competitive and some people here are always trying to do something crazy or bash other girls selling it to make them seem better! I hope I will never become one of those im not going to push someone to buy from me i will advertise but if someone wants to buy from me they will! Like today got an order from one of my sister's friends I just put a link out there and people come to it when they have the money! Simple and I love it that way! Because I don't know about you but I hate nagging sales people! lol. So if you want to ever buy some scentsy or just check out products here is my site, don't worry you don't have to be local to buy from me! http://courtneywestwood.scentsy.us/  :)  

LOOK HOW CUTE OUR JULY WARMER IS:
(10% OFF THIS MONTH ONLY ALONG WITH THE SCENT OF THE MONTH HAPPY BIRTHDAY)


ALSO WE HAVE 20 SCENTS THAT YOU HAVE BEGGED AND PLEEDED FOR THEM TO COME BACK AND THEY'RE HERE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH AS WELL! HERE IS THE LINK:BRING BACK MY BARS :)

OK ENOUGH ABOUT SCENTSY BACK TO MY CRAZY LIFE :)



But anywho after I started selling scentsy I  got a call for a job opening I applied for about a month ago and well I got the job I was so excited because I put in a billion applications everywhere and finally got one, it's not the best or the best paying but its a job and it pays! lol.. so now I am a frozen yogurt, smoothie and crepe making girl! ha.. I also find it very weird because the owners put literally cameras in every single corner and watch us from there computers, tv and phones! ITS CREEPY! But it will have to due for now because it is the only place hiring where i DONT have to know spanish to work there, the last time I checked we were in america! just saying! 


I also am about to start a new program at career step to become a Pharmacy Technician in about 3-6 months so hopefully it all works out and I can find me a job getting better hours and moola, I am already enrolled in college here but will be done with it by august, so two jobs, two schools, house wife, and momma too two pups= one exhausted cranky girl, i feel sorry for my husband because i am not the nicest when i am lacking sleep! :/ 

here is me but in puppy version that made me smile:


But I promise I will get back to blogging again once my crazy life slows down :)

here is some pictures of the furbabies :) 


they wanted some of the yummy steaks daddy made for dinner :) 


BEST FRIENDS : ) 

have a great fourth of july everyone stay safe, and no drinking and driving :) 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey girly, I saw that you were following me so I caught up on your blog, and I am following you right back lol. Congrats on the news job! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Jessica M. said...

Congrats on the new job! I just graduated and am now looking for a job myself. Good luck in your pharmacy program and I hope you get a better job very soon!!

*JRB