Monday, January 2, 2012

12 before 2012...

12 New Year Resolution's Goals before 2013 :)

1. Quit smoking for good... so far I am on day 2... GO ME :)

2. Start back school and make all A's. Applied for University of Phoenix today.

3. Read more books 

4. Have a better relationship with God, go to church more and find one that I enjoy going to.

5. Work out 5 days a week and become runner.

6. Save money for a new car and start a savings fund.

7. Be a better person, change my attitude towards some people, and stop being so negative.

8. quit going out so much I have realized I was on the verge of being a alcoholic and being 21 is not an excuse especially since i have been able to drink for over 4 years and instead of going out spend more time with my family and friends.

9. Try new things and go out of my comfort zone.

10. be more organized 

11. get back into crafting and baking. Also in this category find new hobbies :)

12. Travel to new places 



1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck on the not smoking! You can totally do that and this whole list!