Wednesday, January 4, 2012

tomorrow...tomorrow...your onllllyyy a day away

well ladies...and gents if your reading

I will be on my way to...


while my parents drive (since i can't drive a stick)
i will hopefully be snoozing the whole way looking like this.


when i will actually probably looking more like dis girl (whitney port?) 



stayin hurrr in this exact cabin...
sipping on some cold beers, some wine and grubbing on some great food, sight seeing,
relaxing with the family minus the brothers and adding the bro-in-laws aunt and uncles!

so i will see you guys next week :)

4 comments:

Alana Christine said...

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Take me with you..I don't want to work. lol.

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous cabin! Hope you're having a great time! I'm sure you are!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That cabin looks almost exactly like the one that we stayed in the last time we were there! Have a great time, it's so much fun there!