Thursday, January 12, 2012

i believe something is wrong, im actually...

First off, two posts in one day!!! what?!
Yep you are seeing right :)

But I don't know what has gotten into me lately, 
it seems to me that...


and it def. did take its sweet time, but I finally have it back in my life! 
For months after I left my husband (you can read about that here )
I was depressed for the longest time almost 5 months of me being a debbi downer
and not being myself, a stranger to myself! 
A lot of my family, friends, and coworkers worried about me, I turned to alcohol to drown away my problems, started smoking again after quitting for 5 months, partying to 5 in the morning everyday, and became a regular at a bar, and getting a DUI! 

I didn't see it as a bad thing, I saw it as me not having to worry about the worries in my LIFE! 
 
J, THE NEW MAN IN MY LIFE; saw me struggling, not giving two shits about myself or what I was doing, and still driving drunk after I got a DUI! STUPID I KNOW!
If it wasn't for him lecturing giving advice & helping me everyday; I would still be doing those things! He helped me wanna be a better person and change for the better! 
I can never thank this man enough for helping me and being there 100%! 

For my new years goals (I started before 2012) the biggest one I wanted to accomplish was being a better me and believing in myself that I could and I have! I stopped going out and drinking every night, I QUIT smoking, I stopped letting peer pressure work and got the negative people outta my life and moving on!!

2 weeks into I feel better more energized and motivated!
I get more things done, help my parents out more, saved my money, spent more time with the furbabies! 
I started doing my hobbies again (reading, crafting, writing in my blog)
and my relationship with J has never been better and will be going to Cali to visit soon! :)
My life is filled with happiness now :) 











2 comments:

Alana Christine said...

I'm glad you're doing well and are happy : )
You deserve it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think that's great! Way to go on the not smoking!