Wednesday, January 4, 2012

suck my ....

distance why you gotta be such a biotch,
you my dear are making my relationship status difficult...

why so you might ask?

well see there is this..

handsome, sweet, supportive marine J 

whom I have known FOREVER. well since 2006 0r 2007 cannot remember for the life of me...
i need a new memory...

well me and him are in this thing called a distance relationship
shh if your friends with me on facebook, 
trying to keep my personal life personal of course I have to share it on my online diary aka blogger...

Me and J have been talking everyday since august..
i went in seen him in ga when he was visiting his fam...
then reality decided to be a ass and hit us in the face of having to seperate us for the real world,
me bama and him back to cali where he is stationed...
and won't be able to see each other again..
until freaking march or april...
but i got this dear distance excuse my french  you can suck it!

"distance makes the heart grow fonder? right?"

6 comments:

Denise said...

Yuck! I've been in a long distance relationship before.. Just not that long distance! Good luck cute girl :)

Courtney said...

he is moving back in august so it wont be too terribly long..and visits in between hopefully it wont be too bad but thanks :)

Taylor said...

Your husband is SO handsome! I am sure he's 100% worth it. One of my close friends is in a relationship with a guy who is the infantry.. it's tough, but they make it happen.

Courtney said...

hehe not my husband...im not married anymore divorced! :) but he is the new guy in my life :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Long distance is definitely the suck!

jessica said...

I feel ya- my fiance is in India and i'm in CA. We've been living together for 5 years and now he's in India. It's really hard, but if your meant to be, you will be :) Plus, you won't be apart forever!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/