Tuesday, January 17, 2012

nervous...

Today at four o'clock, my most dreadful moment will be happening! 
Court that is, for my stupid mistake of drinking and driving! Yall please don't ever drink and drive, not only for your safety but for the others!  That 20 dollar taxi ride you think isn't worth it, is worth it; because it may seem like it's not a big deal to drive after a few drinks like I did but it is, after having to sit in jail for 9+ hours, lectures and disappointments from everyone around you, and 3000 dollars in court & lawyer fees later I realized how stupid I was for driving, even though I thought I was ok to drive just 2 mins. down the road! 

MISTAKE LEARNED!!!
Now for court and my punishments! 

I know I am guilty, but praying the jury will say not guilty! 
Please say a quick prayer for me, that I make it out of the court house with not too many punishments,
or JAIL TIME!  


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope things went well in court.