Saturday, August 13, 2011

21st birthday recap & picture overload :)

Well I am officially... 

bout damn time and now I don't want another birthday because that means I am 
closer to the t word... ahhh no thank you I will stay 21 forever don't get me wrong because I will still have birthday parties and celebrate the best day ever because well duh I made an appearance to this lovely world and made a lot of people happy, so I just will tell everyone I am 21 maybe 22 sometimes! Sounds good to me :) 

Well this birthday was one of the best I have ever had amazing husband,great friends, yummy food and way too many drinks and shots for this girl= great memories to cherish for a lifetime even though I honestly can't remember it all :)

here are some of the pictures...


 my husband kept making silly faces in every picture so I was trying to set him straight..lol

the girls :) 

\
 and off to the bar... my first shot of the night irish car bombs 

 my worst night mare were flaming dr pepper (barf) lol..but the guys rule was if someone buys you a drink you have to drink it no matter what! lol.

shots shots shots






i guess my husband didnt like my white girl dance..what a bummer lol! 

So after last night I am in total recovery mode from my lovely hangover :) 







No comments: