Tuesday, August 9, 2011

procrastination and day 4 :)

•Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have, or something that you are looking forward to.

I am gonna do both, first off a habit I wish I didn't have; 

I am a pro at procrastinating, I am doing it right now, and all semester our last day is tomorrow which is finals and I am googling images, goofing off on facebook and blogging hehehe oops..and i have about 3 or 4 chapters of homework to do by tomorrow, but I never found that cup of motivation, so please say a little prayer that I pass these finals :) 

and something I am looking forward to:

SCHOOL IS OUT TOMORROW..YAY :) 
&
MOST IMPORTANTLY MY 21ST BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY... 

EVERYONE LETS TAKE A MOMENT TO...

the happy dance :)

Well I am off to watch rio with the husband, procrastinate some more, finish all this homework and study :)

OHHH and I redid my blog, how do you like it? 



No comments: