Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what?!

 •Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Panama City one of the best vacations I went on with a great friend after our senior year...its only 3 hours away from where I am from..and i went parasailing and deep sea fishing for my first time :)




im loving this video...


omg...i didnt think I could love hello kitty more now they have hello kitty wine what??!! she officaly just made me fall in love, someone please tell my husband..haha, jk.

im loving...my new plug-in warmer :)

&

im loving..my new favorite scent is blueberry cheesecake and love story <3
(i dont know why all the love story scents are so small) 
:(




im loving...all the pictures I found that I thought I lost forever...great memories :) 

im loving...my 21st birthday is this friday and I am going out with great friends out for dinner and drinks then too the bar :) 

im loving...my birthday present from my sister :) 



im loving this cute photo, how adorable is that?


im loving these two fur- babies



im loving this man like always :) 


im loving... this song





No comments: