Thursday, August 18, 2011

im back..

Sorry I have been absent the last few days, aunt flow got the best in me this visit and I was in a funk and had nothing nice to say (or write) I hate aunt flow with a passion she screws me over every time I swear I think she is a man, no actually both! Ok enough about her, I wanna talk about me! Well I am back in a blogging mood yay, I missed writing I kept up with all of you lovely ladies and gents(if your reading this) and am glad to be back! :)  

I have been quite the little miss betty crocker and tried out some new recipes because I was tired of eating the same thing over and over again, i even got tired of mash potatoes if you know me that is one of my favorites... so but omgah amazing recipes, I didn't take a picture (fail..i know) but if you were have smelled these two you would have forgotten too, so forgive me!

But I made a meatloaf, I use to hate it and all of a sudden out of no where I wanted some probably because I heard someone talking about it and googled easy meatloaf recipes so glad I did because this recipe popped up and it is to die for:




and then I finally decided to try my crock pot out that I haven't used in forever and made this: 


Buffalo chicken Sandwhiches, if you ever had zaxby's and tried the kickin chicken sandwhich this is like it i was in heaven my husband and me both made some noises eating this that sounded like bed rocking noises if you know what I mean..hahaha..seriously though it is that great and super easy to make


I think my husband fell more in love with after these recipes I made! 
:)

But I need to rant because my neighbors are pissing me the eff off, they are blaring there music in a four plex umm hello the walls are not sound proof and I do not appriecate my walls vibrating especially when I am studying I already have asked them nicely to please turn the music down because I needed to study and guess what 2 hours later their blaring the shit again, they need to have respect for others, because they are messing with me and I don't play nice especially after asking more than once so the cops are probably going to be called if I can hear it upstairs when I am trying to sleep! ughh has anyone ever had a problem like this? what did yall do?

well I am off to bed hopefully I dont hear them upstairs because the popos will be called and I am pretty sure they are doing drugs because the smoke doesn't smell like cigerattes lol..
and I will be catching up my challenge tomorrow :) 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oh I hated living in apartments! No one cares about anyone else. So rude! Oh Em Gee! I need to try that buffalo chicken sandwich! It looks divine! haha bed rocking noises... that's great!