Monday, August 8, 2011

day 3 & such a lazy fat ...

•Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

  texas friends :) 
(*this picture is from last christmas, when i smoked eww..lol*)

NOTE TO SELF: TAKE MORE PICTURES OF US & FRIENDS

&

I found these cute work-out plans for beginners to level 3 on pinterest and i copied them to the computer, now that was a week ago and I haven't started them yet, i need a big kick in the butt or a big ass glass of motivation to get started because this heat all summer I have been in the house with food and all i do is eat no joke, i have gained like 12 pounds since may... a lot of people loose weight during this heat i gain, how awesome right? ehhh..i dont know..i am by no means fat but outta shape...check check checkkkk! 
so here they are:





we shall see if i can do this...
P.S send me some motivation :) 










1 comment:

Courtney B said...

I need to take more pictured with friends as well!!!
Good luck with your workouts :) I definitely need some motivation as well haha!