Sunday, August 21, 2011

yayy so excited :)

Loved this weekend, me and the husband were total bums watching movies and the hubs playing video games all weekend didn't mine one bit bc I was in control of the movies..lol.
but I did get the house clean, laundry done, and a lot of homework finished so I say this weekend was a success! Some great news i have been a non-smoker for 4 months now and still counting I am so happy, I can't explain how much better I feel after those few months! So this week I hope to get the house completely organized and a lot of homework because if everything goes as planned we will be heading to Louisiana this weekend to see my family and sell some Scentsy lol..I am so excited I haven't seen my family since may, I know some of you think that isn't bad but to me it seems like forever so we will be heading to the bayous no signal no computer nada, just family cold beers good times and lots of pictures :)


•Day 16- Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)

this is the only one i have with me right now, but I am the bald one and my older brother behind me :) 


3 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like my hubby and my weekend! Movies galore!! CUTE baby picture :)

Courtney B said...

Sounds like a PERFECT weekend!! Lucky girl :)
And congrats on quitting smoking! You are so awesome!

Unknown said...

sounds like a fun trip! enjoy!! so excited to have found your cute blog :)


anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com