Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 2 and school is...

•Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name As some of you know my blog name wasn't always "Keeping up with Courtney", it was "a southern belles way of a life as an army wife", well that name was and still is me, because I am a southern belle and army wife and thats my life, but my blog isn't always about me talking about being a army wife its about me and all of my rambling randomness of my crazy life and being married to a solider and how hectic things can be and are, so that is why I chose "Keep up with Courtney" because you never know what im going to say, and shoot i don't either im random so you are keeping up with my courtney. :)


&
well I am so excited to say school is over wednesday for my campus classes and then I will only have my online classes to finish...and then I will be a Pharmacy Tech after I pass my national test and find me a job, i am excited! Even though I just wanna be a stay at home mom I guess I need to pop out some kiddos first..lol


Hope everyone had a good weekend :)











1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm a new follower and I'm glad I came across your blog! I'm a military wife here in Texas also. I'm excited to keep reading your posts :)