Tuesday, August 2, 2011

well im offically...

Well hello there, my life is far from interesting right now hence my lack of blogging, my life seems quite boring since this crazy heat has been going on it was 109 degrees at 3pm and still rising, so what do I do all day? Sleep, go to school, clean, eat, watch tv, eat eat and eat (probably the reason I have gained 10 pounds in the last month, which my doctor says I need to gain 15-19 pounds because I am underweight for my height! hmmph..that number just sounds huge to me! lol) but anyways back to my point (damn you a.d.d), so in my boring life here is what I do, I am living on the computer netflix studying and tv!  i TRY to avoid going outside unless i am letting the dogs out! lol..i HATE the heat! So fall needs to hurry up and get its happy ass to texas asap before I weigh 500 pounds! lol..but I mainly can't wait because 
of all the cute fall/winter clothes, blue jeans, boots, sweaters, holidays, scarfs, bon fires, colder weather! :) 



But I have been wanting to do a favorite products; like hair, make up skin stuff :) 
Any one else want to join with me tomorrow? 
:)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love your blog. :) Very sweet. And I'm on the underweight side for my height too. What's up with that? :o
Much love xx