Sunday, August 21, 2011

Who I am :)

1. Favorite Color:
Mostly any shade of turquoise and pink :)

2. Favorite food that you make:
My family secret recipe...Chicken-n-dumplins 





3. Favorite Food Network Chef:

Umm...I really don't have one; I get them off the internet or from my family/friends.


4. What is the last beauty product you bought, and do you like it?
Its a 10 and I love it :) 
 


5. What are your top 3 beauty products?
1) Its a 10 leave in miracle (shown above)
2.) my straightener
3.) aussie hairspray  


6. Essie or OPI?
Never used these yet, but i want to try the OPI.

7. How often do you work out?
hahaha..not as much as I should, does walking up and down the stairs count? and I really should start working out I might start that today actually bc my brazil buttlift workout dvd is catching dust! 

8. Iced or hot coffee?
It depends on the weather, but I love frappes :) 

9. Favorite celebrity couple:
Khloe & Lamar
They are a strong couple, they got married fast like me and my husband did;
but they remain true and real to each other on tv..they make me happy :)



10. Place you have never been but would like to go:
hawaii...need i say more? :) 



11. What gift did you get from your wedding registry that you get the most use out of?
All of them..lol..we got all the basics that we need everyday (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room stuff)

12. Biggest pet peeve:
people not cleaning off the plate when there done with it..lol

13. Best guilty pleasure:
reality tv, drama filled books, and wine :) 

14. Favorite book:
all nicholas sparks & emily giffin books
fiction book- the child called it

15. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
none not at the moment, where on a tight budget :(

16. Favorite Halloween costume:
im the refree and I was like 17 here :) 


17. Drink of choice:
alcohol: barefoot sweet red 


18. What advice would you give your 17-year-old self?
oh lawd, well to choose your friends wisely, and not do some stuff but then again all my mistakes and stuff have brought me here to where i am at :) 

3 comments:

Denise said...

You and I have a lot in common!! I love It's a 10, Khloe, and I HATE when people don't rinse their plates!!

Courtney said...

great minds think alike :) and its so annoying i want to kill my husband sometimes bc he still never rinses them no matter how much i talk about how much i hate it! lol

Denise said...

Oh girl I know! My husband is the same way!! Drive's me insane..