Monday, July 18, 2011

10 day you challenge day 2, 3 & 4 :)


nine loves :) 

my husband and being being married of course :) 


 
my two furbabies :) 




babies :) 

having my pictures taking near the beach especially at sunset :) 


reading especially emily giffin :) 

a clean organized house :)

doing makeup.. (ignore my ripped out some of my eyelashes due to shitty mascara)


going to the movies having large popcorn & drink :)


shopping :) 



Day 3:  8 fears 

1.  burning in a fire



2. drowning



3. tornadoes 



4. loosing a loved one



5.  getting my house broken into while im there



6. dying young


7. not being able to have kids

:( 

DAY 4
SEVEN WANTS 

1. 
zebra chi straightner

2.

sectional couch

3.

to go on a cruise

4.
zebra acu purse
5.
dining room set

6.
a baby :)

7.
spa day

















No comments: