Monday, July 25, 2011

new design & blog name

I decided to change my blog name and get a new design too it, I wanted something more personal and I think I made it just right, "Keeping up with Courtney"! My blog is random, I never know what is gonna come up in this crazy little head on mine, but when it is good I will post about it, I know I am not the best writer and most of my posts have more pictures then words, but it's my blog and I love pictures and stuff to actually show you exactly what I am talking about, because most of the times my words don't come out correctly or I just repeat myself! haha! But I am gonna work on my writing skills and maybe one done I will have more of a novel then a picture book! :)

But anywho, what do yall think of it?

ohhh yeah, can anyone tell me how to make a cute signature for my blog? :)

1 comment:

Jessica M. said...

Your blog is so cute! And the name is awesome! I wish I knew how to create a signature, because I want one too!