Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What im loving wednesdays :)

So sorry I have been such a slacker on blogging I have been busy with school, work, tests and getting my house organized! Soon when I finish getting everything back settled I will post pics of our first home together! 

But anywho,I haven't done what im loving wednesdays in awhile so i am linking up with Jamie @ What Im loving Wednesday :) make sure you link up and join in on the fun :)








This baby our scent of the month "Happy Birthday" is burning in my warmer and it smells amazing, im not gonna lie I didn't like this smell at first but I decided to see if it would smell better melted in my pretty warmer and I am glad I did because my house smells like a cake shop, yum :)
YOU CAN BUY THIS SCENT HERE: https://courtneywestwood.scentsy.us/Home




My new addiction, hot fries I have maybe ate a big bag of these everyday for the last few days hehehe 


my other addiction: frozen yogurt!
I love this stuff and love that they get new flavors all the time here my favorite right now is banana pudding & taro mmm :)

this quote describes me & my husband

my hubs new bike :) 

Learning how to coupon and make my binder I will be an extreme couponer one day I love buying stuff and if I can get it for cheap I will do it, i am hoping to attend my first class this weekend whoop whoop :)


 these two babies, even though they are sometimes pain in my ass i love them :) 

& of course this man :)

Now I gotta get back to studying and finding me a new job :)















1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Girl, I didnt see your email address on here, but I nominated you for an award on my blog!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)