Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i dont know what my deal is...kinda hard to say this outloud..but i need to vent!

Lately I been in such a funk, and I thought it was maybe lack of sleep but I have actually gotten a lot of sleep more than I would think since I have a new schedule! But I have been having mood swings like crazy and emotional for no reason, and very snappy! I don't know what my deal is and I don't understand it I am happy one minute then the next I think about something from the past, freak out and stress myself out and well hello not nice to meet you mrs. bitch courtney! I hate being this way but I can't control it sometimes, its like im bipolar or I think I may have anxiety problems I read all the symptoms and well I have most ughh..I really need a chill pill! ha literally! Does anyone else have anxiety problems? 

this picture is exactly how i feel :( 


I want my life back to where it use to be by no means was it perfect but I felt control over myself and my emotions, but after I had my miscarriages I was hurt, sad, mad angry, guess you can say depressed! I turned into someone I don't even really know I hate it, I just want the two babies I lost and my life where it use to be but to stay where I am at now if you know what I mean! I feel bad for my husband I know I take it out all on him and I know its affecting our relationship and I can't talk about really to anyone because no one knows the pain I felt or am feeling now which sucks because I am keeping it in and I know its not a good thing for me, but I get to emotional about it! I just want a baby but I don't honestly know if I can carry them I already have had two miscarriages in a 9 month period! Its hard, especially now because A LOT of my friends are preggo or just had a baby and I cant help but to be jealous, grrr i hate that!  I don't want to be jealous or sad but its there and not going away! :( but don't get me wrong I am so happy for them I just wish I could have a baby, but my husband isn't ready so I guess I will need to wait for that! 

I just looked up more anxiety symptoms

Emotional symptoms of anxiety

In addition to the primary symptoms of irrational and excessive fear and worry, other common emotional symptoms of anxiety include:
  • Feelings of apprehension or dread (CHECK)
  • Trouble concentrating (TRIPLE CHECK) 
  • Feeling tense and jumpy (ALWAYS,CHECK) 
  • Anticipating the worst (CANT HELP IT, CHECK)
  • Irritability (HA, ALWAYS, CHECK)
  • Restlessness (I HAVE STAGES, CHECK) 
  • Watching for signs of danger (I AM ALWAYS EXPECTING THE WORSE, CHECK)
  • Feeling like your mind’s gone blank (ALWAYS,CHECK)

so after determining all of my issues I think I am gonna make myself appointment to seek some help...I need it, too move past it and move on with my life a happier person! 

Thanks for letting me vent, and please don't negatively judge me you have your own issues too, its not uncommon! I promise I use to be a fun & nice person!  

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We all go through times in our lives like this. Mine came when my man was deployed, I was in a big one. I hope everything gets better for you soon! :)

Courtney said...

thanks you so much :) its hard but i have faith everything will be fine!