Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 day you challenge day one secrets


ten secrets will be kinda hard since I am the worst at keeping my own secrets...but lets go for it :)


1. My worst fears are drowning and burning to death, I freak out and come up swinging when some one pushes me or holds me under the water, and fires are ok unless they're unsupervised! lol. 

2. I am afraid of the dark when I am alone

3. I can't stand staying home alone either, I may sleep with a knife or gun very close to me just in case haha.

4. I am deadly afraid of white vans especially the ones that block out there windows, umm hello kidnappers, I will walk the opposite way of where I am going just so I don't come anywhere near it! 

5. I use to tell people when I was younger that I was allegric to corn just so I wouldn't have to eat it! 

6. I can't watch scary movies or else I get nightmares, no joke! ha.

7. I tried out for americas next top model and FAILED miserably at the interview.

8. I HATE talking on the phone, it makes me super nervous and i jumble my words and have no clue why haha..

9. I use to think I was gay, hahaha highschool stage, obviously I am NOT a lesbian! 

my dyke stage..mwahaha! 


10.  I almost joined the marine corps in high school, and am still thinking about joining one day but another branch! 

No comments: