Friday, July 8, 2011





Day 2

" . . . through love serve one another."
-Galatians 5:13b

How did you do yesterday with your first day of blessing and encouraging your husband? Was it easy? Was it hard to hold your tongue when you wanted to say something negative? We hope you're off to a good start. (If you blew it, don't give up. Start again today!) There are so many practical things you can praise, if you look for them.

Today, find some way that your husband is serving you or your family. Does he help around the house? Take care of the car? Fix things that are broken? If your budget allows, give him a new, small tool with a big bow attached. But make sure he doesn't think it's part of a "Honey Do" list!

Maybe your husband's not a handyman, but does he run errands for you? Let you go first? Take care of you when you are sick? Help you make decisions? Praise him for his willingness to serve others. Let him know that you see his unique service as a great strength.


&

Day 3

"And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." 
-Phil. 4:19

Love indeed suffers long and is kind. As you consider your Encouragement Challenge, determine today that you will not say anything negative to or about your husband. Speak kindly to him with words of genuine encouragement.

If your husband is considerate of your needs, let him know that you have noticed. Thank him for his kindness and consideration. Thank the Lord that your husband knows how to be both tough and tender.
Sometimes it's difficult for a man to be gentle, kind or tender—especially if he hasn't had role models in these areas. If he's not a considerate person, appeal to him for help without complaining. Let him know that it's hard for you to handle some things alone. Then, when he moves in to help, don't insist that he do it your way. Be glad that he is responding, and express your gratitude.

Ultimately, you can't expect your husband to make you feel more secure, loved, etc. Remember that only God can meet the deepest needs of your heart.

Since I don't always have the time everyday to blog I decided to do my reflections once a week or every few days depending on when I have the time, but I have to share this,I can't believe in the last two days of only doing the love dare & this 30 husband appreciation challenge, not only I have noticed change, my husband did as well we were laying in bed last night and I told him I never wanted to loose him and I have been doing something to help us and he said I have noticed and I LOVE it, I TEARED up of course I am such a big baby..haha..but I am glad I am doing this I haven't felt more connected to him! <3



Anywho, I am now a student at Career Step doing an online program to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician in about 3-6 months :) 



I am so glad all the benefits for military spouses they have, especially MYCAA, they do this so the spouses can get a job that travels easily, because we all know that things change fast in the military and you never know how long you are gonna be in one place for how long, I was going to go to school for nursing but after the I realized we could be pcsing anything after my husband reclasses and reinlists into the army, that we can be put anywhere and school we be left behind so I saw that one of my friends was doing this online program and looked more into well I liked it as you can tell because I am now a student! 

Here is some good info if you are interested: 

The MyCAA funding program was restarted in October of 2010 and offers up to $4000 for military spouses. The funding covers the training costs of eligible military spouses as they're working toward gaining the skills they need to find jobs in growing career fields that have opportunities nationwide and can transfer with them.

The Career Step training programs are completely covered by MyCAA funding, meaning that eligible military spouses can train online through Career Step with no out-of-pocket expenses. You can choose from any of the online Career Step programs and courses and be career ready in just a few months.

MyCAA-Approved, Online Programs:

Administrative Assistant
Medical Administrative Assistant
Medical Coding and Billing
Medical Transcription and Editing
Microsoft Office 2007
Pharmacy Technician


here is the website Career Step  for more information :)

Im sure mostly all you have heard about MYCAA! I was approved for all of it in less than a week and will be starting the program very soon, as soon as I get an email saying I can login! :)

IF you consider doing this and wouldn't mind using me as a reference, it will help you out with your education!
Call Gordon Benson at (801-769-8578) and just give them my name! Courtney Westood! He's a very helpful adviser!




No comments: