Wednesday, July 27, 2011

back to smiles :)

Man was I in a funk yesterday sorry for being miss negative nancy, but thanks for the sweet comments
and wanted to say welcome to my new followers feel free to stop by and say hey :) 

Today was quite interesting but a good one! 
After class me and my husband went to my doctors app. and well we waited at the wrong department for like 10 mins, and then we were sent on a hunt to find the right place, but thank goodness the doctor still saw me because we were super late, and she was awesome and so helpful she actually cared and listened to what I had to say unlike some doctors on this base, who send me off with pain killers and a antibiotic that they think fixes everything..lol. but not this one I won't find out any results until like a month because I still have to have a blood test, ultrasound, follow up with my doctor and my hubs has to have his blood test, his "fishies" counted (if you know what I mean..lol) and some other tests done to see if everything is fine with my baby making! but that doctor changed my diet NO SODA, SWEET TEA, SWEETS blah blah blah! I am gonna miss them but baby making sounds better even though we arent trying yet, I just wanna do whats best for my body, oh and I have to work out 30 minutes a day and walking up and down my stairs or to the fridge don't count what a bummer..lol.. jk! 

but after that app we went to mcdonalds, barnes & nobles and got some frozen yogurt SCORE 
then I got to come home to rest and watch my shows and the hubs made dinner what a keeper ;)

but I want to do a question post, so if you have any questions you want me to answer feel free to email me courtney.n.westwood@gmail.com 

well i gotta go finish studying and hit the pillow with my head nighty night blog world :)

No comments: